Sunshine 89

Sunshine 89


Weather

Check this page for all of your weather information - including marine reports, storm alerts, winter conditions etc.

Sunday, February 26, 2017
Today
High: + 2
*Snow squall warning Flurries and risk of squalls. Local amount 5 to 10 cm. Windy.
Tonight
Low: - 2
A few flurries. Local amount 2 cm.
Tomorrow
High: + 4
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and 40 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon.

3-Day Outlook
Tuesday: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 7. Wednesday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain. High plus 5. Thursday: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of snow. High minus 4.

 

Current Radar

Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation
© 2017 Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation

Web Site by Websmart Inc